With shipping services from over 300 ports. We not only connect your business globally but also simplify your end-to-end logistics in the process.
Find ocean freight and rates instantly online that suit your specific shipping needs. Now we also covers inland transport. Your simple and seamless way to transport your goods with ocean and inland in one booking.
Forecast with more precision and accuracy. Industry leading carrier integrations mean Ayco can provide faster pricing turnarounds, quicker Shipping Order (SO) releases, and predictive transit times
Ayco Logistics offers expert sea shipping services designed to suit all types of shipment, at best rates: FCL – LCL container, RORO Transportation, Project Cargo, Breakbulk and more.
When it comes to transporting commercial goods, personal effects, vehicles or heavy loads from one country to another, ocean freight container is the most reliable and cost-effective method.
We offers a range of professional warehousing and distribution services with cost-effective solutions for your logistics needs.
Air freight transportation is the fastest way to ship your goods overseas.
Looking for in country transport to ship commercial goods to or from China, Europe, Canada and USA? We provide specialized logistics support to exporters and importers shipping freight by ground.
Pursuing to be the best
Duties include loading and unloading materials, ensuring the safety of goods being moved, and maintaining freight records. We also required to keep track of the storage locations of freight within a facility.
Depending on the needs of each customer, some of the logistics services our international freight forwarding company offer, include:
· Advising exporters and importers about the best shipping options & schedules, as well as the required documentation.
· Negotiating rates and charges with international carriers, trucking companies, terminals, other freight forwarders and / or agents that may be involved in the logistics chain.
· Organizing routes, coordinating and reserving any equipment and space needed to ship your cargo.
Booking and arranging payments for every service required on your behalf.
· Coordinating cargo pick up in the country of origin.
· Coordinating cargo delivery in the country of destination.
· Tracking your shipment and providing cargo status updates throughout the shipping journey.
· Reviewing paperwork and overseeing customs clearance procedures.
· Attending any situation that may require problem solving to prevent significant risk of cargo damage or delays.